Monday, June 25, 2007

Assignmnet 1

1) Describe Porter's Five Forces model and describe how it's relevant to issues in electronic commerce. - I don't know...


2) What is a PSP (Payment Service Provider)? Give three examples and explain how they operate. I don't know...


3) What are some common security threats that a typical E-commerce site might face? What are some risk mitigation strategies for dealing with these issues? Denial of Service Attack, Distributed Denial of Service Attack and ???. There are many ways to defend against these attacks, I'd have to go back to my IS Security notes...


4) Describe what is meant by the Semantic Web. What are some technologies that make use of this theory. I don't know...


5) What are managerial process plans? How are they relevant to software requirements specifications? Name and briefly describe an example plan. I don't know...


6) Describe three distinct E-commerce revenue models. I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment